- What are some difficulties/hurdles you have faced at Transy as a student and as a staff member in terms of activism? Do you have any advice based on your experiences?
- Was it difficult at all settling into your position as a staff member because you remembered what it was like to be a student here and what it was like to be a student with needs and goals? Did this help you relate to and help students because you could understand what it’s like to be a Transy student, even though things might have been a little different—or very different?
- As a staff member, what was the biggest challenge you faced in terms of helping and/or teaching students about activism?
- How can we, as students, effectively and appropriately address issues and solutions to Transy’s administration?
- How can we prevent (or at least try) administration and faculty/staff from viewing our projects and activist endeavors as a distraction or a nuisance? How can we be taken seriously?
- How do you mobilize students and perhaps faculty/staff to support your activism?