During the 2015 Winter Semester, I took a course called Digital Rhetoric. The class was taught by Dr. Kerri Hauman at Transylvania University.
As stated on the syllabus, the goals of the course were:
- Increase knowledge of key terms/concepts in digital rhetoric
- Connect theories and practices of consuming and producing digital texts
- Build connections between your own interests and other scholars’ interests/work in digital rhetorics to contribute to knowledge building in the subfield of digital rhetoric
- Experience writing across a variety of media and genre using various tools, and improveability to make rhetorically-based effective decisions about these options
- Experience writing individually and collaboratively, for a variety of purposes and audiences
- Use recursive stages of inventing, composing, peer reviewing, editing, and revising toimprove course projects